Hand forged Adzes for commission

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Hi Guys,

A friend of mine is a blacksmith, and has forged these beautiful adzes. He is available for commissions, they are very cheap considering, £ 40.00 a pop.

P1010258.jpg

P1010257.jpg

P1010256.jpg

P1010253.jpg

let me know what you think, and if you want any, give me a call an il give you the info, an im not on the make either :D

Mark

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Yes he does, the top one is a gutter adze, it has a curve that you can just see, not a good pic really, sorry. The top one in the last pics

Mark

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Yes indeed thay are, these two measure about 6 inches long with a 2 - 21/2 inch cutting edge. He can forge them to what size you need, although it may cost slightly more.....or less for a smaller one. These two were made for a local green woodworker.

Mark

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
No worries, the two in the pics have now gone, one to make a dugout canoe :red:

I know they are not strictly "Bushcraft", but they are very useful if your into yer green woodworking, great for roughing out nice big beams.

Thanks,

Mark.:)

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
They are very good quality, i've just ordered one myself, i could n't resist.....i can feel a dugout coming on :naughty:

They are also great for beaming, i ve got some oak that i want some beams out of so il give em a good work out. :D

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE