Hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

speedstar

Forager
May 28, 2005
lincs
Hello All

I am new to this bored and i am finding it very informativ (sp) i do how ever have one question for you all.

I am looking for a hammock i am fed up of sleeping on the floor. now i have searched the forum and found some interesting things.

I was wondering if any one can point me in the direction of a good one the money is not that much of a factor as i have saved for this item and would like a good one. I would also like the sleep system type thing tarp Hammock you all know what i mean. I have been told that HH are good but have also been told bad things about them.

Thank for all the help.

Rob

leon-1

Rob you may be better off waiting to buy a hammock until you personally have tried one, there are some very good ones out there (Hennesy, Pod and Woody is developing one), but in the end it comes down to personal preference.

If you can make it to the next BCUK meet then I daresay you will see quite a few there, be able to ask questions about them and try some. Everyone has their own preferences, but in the end it is you who will be sleeping in it.

As I say see if you can get along to a meet, be it a local one or one of the larger meetings like the BCUK meet or the wilderness gathering where people are normally quite happy to show you different bits of kit :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE