Halfords Roof bars and fixing - MkV Golf (4 door)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
NOW SOLD THANKS

As above really ....

Halfords Roof bars (#5) and fixings for MkV Golf (4 door)

The bars will fit other car models but you'll need to buy new fixings.

Paid almost £90 for them last April. They've been used at least a couple of times a month but have always been taken off after the trip. There's a few thousand scottish midges also included in the sale or I can give htem a scrub first. Covered in pipe lagging and gaffer tape for a smoother ride
smile.gif

No locks, I use zip ties.

I'm awaiting delivery of a new car so they'll be available once that's arrived, probably near the end of January.

£40 + postage (or you can collect if you wish)

DSC00950.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
White??? I didnt know you did hairdressing on the side!

Oh here we go, I get enough of that from work. They all drive round in their poncy BMWs and Mercs with their pipe and slippers on.

I've never had a white car before and I doubt I'll ever get another, but they do look like a stormtroopers helmet in white which is pretty damn cool in my book. I mean who didn't want to be a stormtrooper when they were little ?

volkswagen-scirocco41.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Not too sure tbh

The front feet have a little peg that recesses (sp) into a hole in the top of the door opening. The back ones just clamp onto the underside of the door opening. It's a bit hard to explain and I'm not doing it very well.
If you were a bit closer you'd be welcome to try them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE