Gregson First Aid Kits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

DavidBFPO

hello,
Can anyone assist with some details. I have used Gregson First Aid kits as a vehicle & spare pack kit for years. I'm looking for a couple of spare Emergency plastic waterproof cards that are included in such.
Does anyone know where I could obtain such direct? First Aid supplies are easy enough to come by & I've added a few extras to these kits for personal use, just the cards. Thanks in advance.
Regards
David

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I think I have an old pouch from gregsons with a spiral bound advice book in it. It was outside the waterproof pouch so is supposed to be waterproof. It is not exactly clean though as it lived in the bottom of my kayak.

If that is any good you can have it. I don't use it any more as the pouch is damaged. Never used it when I did use the pouch.

D

DavidBFPO

hello Paul,
That's very kind of you. I have the book somewhere in the store room, I'm just looking to find
If there's an address for Gregsons or do they have another company that packs the kits for them?
I'm looking for the small plastic coated Emergency Card that can be written on (reusable) that is
included within the kit, well more than one card to be exact. Can't find anywhere that sells these,
there used to be a store in Glasgow (now closed) that sold bits & bobs for these kits.
Thanks again Paul both for the reply & very kind offer.
Regards
David

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE