Greetings All!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 20, 2016
Surrey
Hello everybody!

My name is Nathan. I am originally from the North East of England however after a year in Uganda and 5 in Scotland I now reside in Surrey.

I have went from a manual job to an office job, whilst it made sense in some ways my body missed working with its hands and creating things. After looking at an exceptional wooden carved plaque at Hampton court i decided I wanted to get into wood carving.

After a bit of googling about how i was going to go about this and what i wanted to do it was Bushcraft style of carving that drew me in.

I have read a bit through the forum and found some great advice here when deciding what tools to buy and how to go about projects therefore decided to register and get a bit more involved. I've got some basic tools and started with some spoons and kuksa's to get used to the techniques.

Whilst im not a 'bushcrafter' exactly and here more for wood carving information and advice I am drawn in the lifestyle and maybe in future it will become a bigger part of my life. (read: I would love to spend all my wages on kit and disappear into the woods for days on end however have an unwilling GF to negotiate with) XD

So if people are from the local area then feel free to drop me a line and get in touch.

So thanks everyone who has put useful information on here so far! and prepare for questions in the future; i will try to keep them interesting ;)

Nathan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE