Great Moot :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just want to say that it was another great moot this year and thanks to all the organisers and people that made it happen.
It was also great to meet new faces as well as old. We had a great time up the newly claimed Scots Corner.

The weather wasn't too bad, just a bit wet on a few days.

I have plenty of pictures that I will be uploading at some point when my camera battery is charged.

Only bad thing is it took over 13 hours to return yesterday when there were around 4 seperate crashes on the M6/M74. Queues were back several junctions.

Thanks again. :)

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Glad you all got back safe! Thirteen hours though, thats a drag. We took about an hour extra cause I missed a turn then started to worry Debs so had to stop!

See ya all next time same place, same time!!

Roy

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
13 hours... damn that was a rough journey for the 2 of you :( Still at least you made it back safely.

Mine was just 3 hours long without any hassles apart from the shock of seeing hundreds of cans of beer strewn all over the opposite M4 carriageway :yikes:. Luckily it was only Stella :lmao:

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
fantastic meet! i love how we are like a little mobile community with its own characters, new and old! thanks to all the hard work put in by tony and the team xxx

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
So thats what was wrong with the M4. was a massive tail back going west. Sorry we missed you on the goodbyes, Steve. Rhiannon was itching to move and watch Puss in boots again in the car...

Sounds like we should have left on the Saturday instead. Ashley wouldn't have been happy waiting another day though.
Once we got passed one jam there was another and then another, but we couldn't see the accidents. I think on the M6 there was an accident at jct 17-18 and when we got through it we heard on the radio that it was backed up as far as jcts 12-13.
I was thinking it would have been quicker cutting cross country and heading up the east coast instead.

Another bad thing is I have arrived home to find my garden invaded by weeds, all into the veg plots so hopefully the sunny weather will stay for a few more days so we can try and get that sorted. But the tatties have flowered at last so should have some nice ones soon. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE