Good Afternoon :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 28, 2007
Leicestershire, England.
Hi everyone,

I'm Rob from Leicestershire in England.

I'm 22 and after leaving University I am now working in the Museums Service for Leicestershire County Council, simply biding my time until my Driving Lisence s 2 years old and I may apply for the Ambulance Service.

I'm very new to Bushcraft and am very much in the early learning stages. I never got out as much as I feel I aught to have done when I was young, e.g. Camping etc. And it wasn't that I didn't have the opportuities, it's just that while being young we don't know what's best for us. ;)

So now I am attempting to make up for my mispent youth and really get back to nature and learn about self dependancy out in the wild.

I'm always willing to answer questions and please feel free to post them here or PM me if you wish.

Bare with me while I learn. :D

Wolves. :)

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Welcome to BCUK, Don't be worried about asking questions I think its true to say everyone on here is still learning in one way or another. Just enjoy yourself and take part in the friendly banter.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE