Going to work with Woodsmoke

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Great news Matthew, glad it`s worked out for you.

You`ll have to setup a blog and let us know how it goes.

When are you up there, I was thinking of getting a course in around October time.

Rich

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Wow! Nice one! Something I think we all could do. I'm saving myself for when Red opens his school and asks me to come and instruct alongside him so that I can have a ready supply of his Blackberry Brandy and Apple Chutney! Yum! Yum!

:D

Lucyc

Forager
Jan 19, 2008
Somerset
Wow, that's awesome - I'd love to take a course of theirs! (Wanna get me a discount?:p)
Maybe if I take a gap year next year I could do something like that..

Great news Matthew, glad it`s worked out for you.

You`ll have to setup a blog and let us know how it goes.

When are you up there, I was thinking of getting a course in around October time.

Rich

Thanks, I'll set up a blog,

Im up there -

woodlander - 13th - 19th july
woodlander - 14 - 20th september

Trailbreaker - 11th - 13th july
Trailbreaker- 12th - 14th september

Native - 17th - 23rd august

so im there quite abit, give me a shout if your going to be on any of them ;)

Lucyc

Forager
Jan 19, 2008
Somerset
Wow I've just realised you're in the year above me :p
Are you taking a gap year or just doing it as a holiday thing? Good going! Take it you've being doing this for a long time?

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Wow! Nice one! Something I think we all could do. I'm saving myself for when Red opens his school and asks me to come and instruct alongside him so that I can have a ready supply of his Blackberry Brandy and Apple Chutney! Yum! Yum!

:D
You'll be first on the list Spam!

Well done Matt - nice one!

Red

Wow I've just realised you're in the year above me :p
Are you taking a gap year or just doing it as a holiday thing? Good going! Take it you've being doing this for a long time?

Actually it's more a carrear move, I want to be an outdoor and Bushcraft instructor, so working with woodsmoke is a step up the ladder, I would really like to work with a bushcraft company full time so I'm getting as much experience as possible, Actually Ive only been doing for about a year and a half but I loved it so much, i started with the woodsmoke junior course then went straight on the the abo course.

A

Alex.W

Go you! Can't believe it was only last summer you were on the junior woodlander with me and now your goin to work for them!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE