Sold G-Shock GST-B400BB-1AER Men's G-Steel Black Resin Strap Watch - NEW PRICE DROP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
G-Shock GST-B400BB-1AER Men's G-Steel Black Resin Strap Watch

I received this watch for Christmas. It is an amazing watch but I find reading digital watches easier due to my poor eye sight.

I have tried the watch and worn it for 2 days before deciding to stick with my gshock square.

It is in perfect ‘As New’ condition

RRP: £349

I would like £245 , NOW £235, NOW £225, NOW £210 please

Details of the features can be seen below:

“Experience G-STEEL innovation with slim GST-B400 models, now in captivating color variations like the all-black GST-B400BB. Thin module and carbon core guard tech deliver slimness without sacrificing Bluetooth or solar power. Enhanced impact resistance, just 12.9mm thick, making it the slimmest G-STEEL (as of Apr 2021). Large stainless steel buttons, five top bezel finishes, and four middle bezel textures redefine style and texture. Elevate your wristwear with the future-forward GST-B400BB.’’

Watch Design

Model Number GST-B400BB-1AER

Watch Brand G-Shock

Watch Style Fashion

Movement

Quartz

Watch Strap Style Strap

Watch Strap Colour Black

Watch Strap Material Resin

Watch Face Diameter 49.6 mm

Watch Face Shape Round

Watch Face Colour Black

Watch Features Tough Solar

Watch Case Material Resin

IMG_1033-compressed.jpegIMG_1036-compressed.jpegIMG_1029-compressed.jpegIMG_1030-compressed.jpegIMG_1042-compressed.jpegIMG_1038-compressed.jpegIMG_1034-compressed.jpegIMG_1038(1)-compressed.jpegIMG_1037-compressed.jpegIMG_1039-compressed.jpeg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE