Funny tee shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
The sheaf or sheath thread made me think of some tee shirts I've seen over the years. A few that spring to mind are

'Muffin the mule' is not a criminal offence!
Jesus is coming! ...................quick look busy!
What if the hokey cokey really IS what it's all about?

What's your favourite tee shirt funny? :)

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
A few years ago on Eastenders there was a story line where Phil Mitchell was shot and there was 3 or 4 suspects but the viewers never knew who had shot him.

I once saw a bloke wearing a t-shirt that read "I shot Phil Mitchell". It made me laugh, and has stuck in mind since.

By the way, I only know about the above becuase my wife is an Eastenders fan, I don't watch it, it's just on the TV when I am in the room...:eek:

ATB....Stu

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
i quite like the one going around RAY MEARS EAT BEAR GRILLS

I was shown this yesterday.

Tshirt.jpg

janiepopps

Nomad
Jan 30, 2006
Heavenly Cornwall
I loved that one from the 80's (when the law was passed that you had to wear a seat belt whilst driving) that was a white T-shirt with a thick black stripe from the shoulder diagonally across the front....

Genius!

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
SWMBO always regrets not buying a tee shirt with this on it when we saw it...

"Slowly, surely, One by one, The penguins stole my sanity !"

and I want the one I saw that said...

"My idea of proper Gun Control is hitting what I aim at !"

A mate has a good one which reads..

"This shirt was clean on Monday."
... and of course, he never wears it until at least the Wednesday of the week...

Rorster

Aug 22, 2007
'Cover me in choclate and throw me to the lesbians' is my favourite. Dont half get some funny looks when wearing it though.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
I once followed a biker who had a massive black t-shirt over his leather jacket (it could've been used as shelter at a pinch:D )

On the back was inscribed:

"If you can read this.....the b***h has fallen off"

:lmao:

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
I've seen a couple of good ones...

''I couldn't come in to work today - the voices told me to stay at home and clean my guns''

There was one with a cartoon picture of a pirate on it and underneath it said ''Pirates arrrr cool''

And my ex used to have one that said ''Hating me won't make you pretty''.

My personal favourite though is probably a bit too controversial for this site ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE