FS: Sony Pocket Reader PRS-300

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
SOLD SOLD SOLD

My clearout has unearthed a used but immaculate Sony PRS-300 Pocket Reader, together with a wallet case, mains charger and mini-USB cable. I bought it when I was stuck under an ash cloud at Heathrow, but haven't used it since that day, so it's up for sale.

The Reader is unmarked and in 'out of the box' condition. I've also added the leather wallet case and mains charger since then.

Here's the standard blurb:
- Lighter than a typical paperback, designed to fit in your bag or pocket.
- Easy to read 5in E Ink Vizplex paper-like screen has no backlight or flicker so you can read for hours
- 8 Levels of grey scale gives ultra fine text detail
- Built-in 512MB memory easily stores around 350 eBook titles, so you can carry all your favourite thrillers, biographies or romantic novels on-the-go
- Long battery life with 6,800 continuous page turns (epub) from a single charge - enough to last up to 2 weeks
- Huge choice of new titles, bestsellers and classics to buy, borrow or download legally for free
- Easily and speedily transfer from your PC to your Reader Pocket Edition via USB 2.0 cable
- Intuitive eBook Library software for PC and Mac makes it easy to download eBooks
- Manage your collection and transfer titles to your Reader Pocket Edition
- Read eBooks in a choice of file formats: Reader Pocket Edition supports EPUB (industry standard), PDF, Text, RTF, Word and BbeB
- Automatically find the page you were last reading, and call up stored eBooks quickly by Author, Title or Date
- Choose from three adjustable font sizes to improve readability
- Intuitive and easy to use controls let you scroll smoothly down the page, read page-by-page or "fast forward" through an eBook title
- Full charge in only 4 hours from a laptop or PC via the supplied high speed USB cable
- 2 hours charge time with the AC Adaptor
- Size (H)15.75, (W)10.7, (D)1.02cm.Weight 220g.

Yours for £60 posted to your door.

Cheers

Tobes
IMG_0701.jpgIMG_0703.jpgIMG_0702.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE