FS Heckler & Koch locking folder and WS Woodlore

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
H

honi

FS Heckler & Koch locking folder and WS Woodlore

Both have been sitting in a draw for 2 long, finally Jobs seekers forces sale :-( I'm not after a profit on either just trying to recoup some funds.

The first is a limited edition, number 181 of 1000, Heckler & Koch locking folder. It has solid walnut checkered handle, HK shield inlayed. thumstud. Mid-lockback. Dual steel liners. 3 1/2" polished X-15 TN stainless steel blade. No pocket clip. Complete with original presentation box. This knife has never been used Other than to cut a piece of paper once or twice this knife has never been much out of the box.

This was bought for me by SWMBO from Heinnie Hayes. They never actually had the model I was after, and after a delay in the delivery time offered this model at a reduced cost.

Price £100

Next is my Maple WS Woodlore. After a long wait it arrived just before WS announced no more Woodlores.
This has been used, once on a course for 2 days. It's never been used for battening or anything heavy. I lost a course Mora first day, so since the course it’s been in a draw. I’ve since lost a few Mora knives, along with countless other bit’s, whilst the Woodlore has been safe in a draw. After a long wait it arrive only 2 weeks before WS announced no more Woodlores. I’ll send it with the Hienne Hayes zip up pouch.

Price £250

PM me if you'd like either, also feel free to PM with any questions.

Payment by PayPal please Both prices include UK P&P and Paypal fees.

Many thanks for looking.

DSC_0087.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
You may want to add the Paypal fees onto your price. I doubt if anyone would want to send money as gift or owed as they would not be protected. And not to be rude, but we don't know you yet, so you can understand I'm sure.

H

honi

Hi

Thanks for the heads up, as you can see I'm new to all this.

I'll change it as you suggest and include Paypal charges in price.

Cheers

H

honi

Hi

Its the standard belt sheath. Sorry I should have included it in the write up and photo.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
H

honi

Hi

Been given some advice and have dropped the price of the Heckler & Koch to £100

Thanks for looking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE