FS: Barbour Cowen Commando Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I've got an 'as new' Barbour Cowen Commando jacket in brown wax cotton, size 52 for sale. The size is the largest they do - I'm 6'2" and 47" chest, and there's plenty of slack in it. The jacket is pretty much unused (and is unmarked) and without tags.

It's the perfect bushcraft jacket, particularly if you're out in long grass or undergrowth, since it doesn't hang round your knees getting caught in everything. Has an inside pocket, pockets on both sleeves, five pockets on the front, drawstring waist.

These sell for £229 when you can get them, although I believe Barbour have stopped producing.

Yours for £120 posted.

[You may have seen the green one I was selling - long story, but I swapped my smaller jacket in green for this one, but ought to be wearing green on shoot days, so this has to go to fund a new green one]

Cheers

Tobes
IMG_0721.jpgIMG_0720.jpg

Last edited:

keith2616

Dec 16, 2009
Scotland
Hi,
Tobes sold it and I bought it - and I'm slightly sorry to admit that it's a pretty comfortable fit! (given that it's a C52)
I could've gotten away with a size smaller, but the drawstring waist and velcro cuffs mean I can get use of my hands
and imply (slightly) that I'm not quite the size of a mountain gorilla. If you have a good condition Cowen or similar thing
in C50, I'd consider a swap... If Tobes puts anything else you fancy up for sale, I can commend him as an accurate
describer & prompt dispatcher of goods!
Cheers,
keith

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE