Free: Bushcraft items inc. Swedish Army Trangia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LM J

Nomad
Nov 26, 2008
Cumbria
Hi all, I'm moving house (to the North Lakes :)) and, as some of you will have noticed, have been selling and giving away bits of unwanted kit to make the move (and life) that little bit easier. To add to these I have a Swedish Army Trangia (used but complete) that I'm happy to give away for the price of the postage. To add to this I have some other small items that I want to send out with the stove:

magnesium block with artifical flint rod (striker missing but easily improvised)
green spork (new and unused) - how many sporks does one man need?
Silva Carabiner 9 compass (carabiner missing but otherwise in excellent condition)
genuine 550 lbs paracord (approx. 5 metres in 2 different colours)

I'd prefer to pass all this on to someone who's just starting out and/or is skint and this would help out a lot.

*SOLD*

Last edited:
A

ajc-w

Hi, it feels quite odd asking for free stuff. I was wondering if I might have the trangia and bits. I hope that as a student I fit your idea of who you would like this to go to. Cheers and PM me any details. Alex

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE