Fourth Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Just this minute got mine :) :) :)

Top hammock from a Top bloke

Cheers Magikelly for all the work you put in to doing this foe us :You_Rock_

Bodunn

Sep 20, 2005
Leicester
Mine's just arrived too! I amazed at how well made it is! Absolute bargain for the money! You're an absolute star John.
Matt

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Yay! It was waiting for me in the garden when I got home from work...and I couldn't resist trying it out. So hung it on the doorknobs in my living room

hammock.jpg

Luckily, they made good door knobs in the 1930's!!!!

Thanks MagiKelly!!!

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i was told a 'squashy' parcel had arrived for me yesterday at home.. and they could guess what it was.. so i told them and they asked if he could get it out and play with it hehe ;)

many thanks John

Daniel

Nomad
Apr 20, 2005
Berkshire
Hey John,

3 hammocks arrived safe and sound today. Thanks a lot!

Dan

p.s. When is the new forum 'Magikelly's Group Buys' being added to the site?? :)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Well i jus had a play with mine its great.. john if you have any left over i will have another one!!

is there any specific way you need to pack them in their little sack.. i opened it in such a hurry i didnt take note of water it was folded/rolled/stuffed

:cool:

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
tomtom said:
Well i jus had a play with mine its great.. john if you have any left over i will have another one!!

is there any specific way you need to pack them in their little sack.. i opened it in such a hurry i didnt take note of water it was folded/rolled/stuffed

:cool:

Sure send the payment. I am ordering the second batch on Monday, so if I have the payment by them I will include it in that order.

If you fold it to the same length as the bag it will roll up and fit in the bag easy but I tend to fold it to half the length of the bag and roll it up and put it in the bag. I may actually change the bag I use with it.

MagiKelly

TomTom, ignore most of what I said. Yes there was still some available. I have recieved your payment and the other hammock will be posted on Monday.

The hammock is just stuffed into the bag.

All the hammocks as now spoken for. Missy Mycelium go the last one.

So if anyone wants one now you would need to put your name down for the possablility of a 5th Hammock Group Buy.

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
MagiKelly said:
TomTom, ignore most of what I said. Yes there was still some available. I have recieved your payment and the other hammock will be posted on Monday.

The hammock is just stuffed into the bag.

All the hammocks as now spoken for. Missy Mycelium go the last one.

So if anyone wants one now you would need to put your name down for the possablility of a 5th Hammock Group Buy.

Hi MagiKelly, did you mailed one to me? I paid already with PP.
cheers
Abbe

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
MagiKelly said:
Yep. One is winging its way to you. I actually have a few hammocks still to be paid for and posted but they are spoken for. Most of them are ones that are being paid by cheque which takes longer than PayPal to arrive.

Thanks mate! :You_Rock_

cheers
Abbe

Robbo

Nomad
Aug 22, 2005
Darkest Scotland,
Finally managed to figure out what my problem in paypal was (My card had expired and I hadn't updated the details of the new one - God I'm such a numpty :eek: :twak: :twak: )

So the money should be with you now.

Thanks

Andy (off to beat myself with a stick for gross stupidity)

MagiKelly

Okay no sniggering at the back but I might have accidentally contacted the manufacturer of climbing tape to see how much a roll or two would cost :banghead:

Only the names below have still to have their hammocks posted. I have heard from most of them so it is no reflection on them I am just keeping everyone up to date.

1 - 2 alpha_centaur
1 Andrzej
6 Willowbark
1 Scuba Pete

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
MagiKelly said:
Okay no sniggering at the back but I might have accidentally contacted the manufacturer of climbing tape to see how much a roll or two would cost :banghead:
Well...if you could accidentally keep us posted, I might accidentally have to buy some from you :lmao: :lmao: ...I feel sorry for a man who's so accident prone :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE