For Sale : Millenium Cochise Flatbow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
NOW SOLD THANKS

Having recently upgraded to the "bow of my dreams" I am selling some of my previous bows

This bow is a lightly reflexed flatbow in black locust wood laminations under clear glass, 60 inches long and 50lbs draw at 28 inches and is suitable for a right-handed person. It is effectively as-new. It has a nice bushcrafty look and, being short and light, is ideal for field use. I have had it for about five months and used it only three or four times before I got the upgrading bug. Millenium are a French-Canadian bow-maker and this is one of their premium bow range and retails in the UK at about £200. I am looking for £100, plus shipping (which has to be by courier because of the length - or collect in person, of course). The arrows shown are matched to the bow but are not included in the sale - although they could be if you were interested.

Cochise-1.jpg

Here's the link to Bowsports where they are for sale new at £199.95 plus courier costs.

http://www.bowsports.com/acatalog/Millenium_Cochise_Bow_-_60_.html

Thanks for looking
NS

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE