Sold Woodlore and Jacklore for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Due to my Yaesu FT991A opting to leave this world in a puff of smoke. I reluctantly offer these two mint condition gems for sale., Both knives and sheaths have a coating of RenWax on them, I would prefer them to go together, and the price for both which includes RMSD to any Mainland UK address is £710.00., but as needs must I am willing to sell them separately, I have more pics available if you are interested just PM me your email address and I will send them to you. Both knives are in Cornwall and can be viewed, etc, if local. payment by BT, Cheque or cash on pickup.

Ray Mears Amberleaf Woodlore

Details:

Blade length: 110 mm

Overall length: 220 mm

Blade thickness: 4 mm

Right handed sheath

Extra Shoulder sheath

Steel: 01 High Carbon Tool Steel

Hardness: 59 hRc

Handle material: Black Micarta

Comes in Presentation Box

amber2.jpg

Jacklore Classic

4mm blade black G10 liners

Tapered Tang

01 Carbon steel blade, triple tempered@ 59Hrc,

Blade length approx. 11cm

Overall length approx. 22.50cm

Stabilised Walnut Scales

Complete with Right hand sheath with belt dangler

jacklore1.jpg

Last edited:

Jaybee76

Aug 21, 2022
Nottinghamshire
(Actually, I'm not sure i can PM you as a new member. Would you mind PMing me? Honestly not on on the windup - been looking for one of Sandy's knives in walnut, and the woodlore would be a great way to add an Emberleaf to my collection)

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Anyone having trouble contacting me can do so via email at
removed Email address

Last edited by a moderator:

Great egret

Apr 17, 2017
Netherlands
Anyone having trouble contacting me can do so via email at
removed email address
Very unwise to show your email on a forum... There is a reason why new members can't PM. Only last week we had someone's account hacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaybee76

Aug 21, 2022
Nottinghamshire
Hi Fadcode, I've got your DM and messaged you by email so maybe your email address can be edited out?? (I think the mods will need to come along and approve this message anyway so perhaps they could do it).

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Very unwise to show your email on a forum... There is a reason why new members can't PM. Only last week we had someone's account hacked.
Unwise as it may be, the hacker last week used photographs off one of my ads, nothing to do with an/my email address, Anyone seeing an ad, will PM and get someones email address, so its not as if it's a secret, the email address I use is only for this site, I have loads of security on my PC, and I haven't been hacked since I had a PC in 1978, in fact sometimes I feel left out. (but please don't send me spam.......lol)

Reactions: moley1508

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE