For sale full length under quilt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
Full length under quilt for sale,very well made from someone from this Parrish,only selling as I have a new ukhammocks one and this is now surplus to me.I have had many comfortable night all through the seasons with this.I am asking £45 pound for it posted.IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170629/267925505dac9cdc3d18b46547bc35fd.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
Full length under quilt for sale,very well made from someone from this Parrish,only selling as I have a new ukhammocks one and this is now surplus to me.I have had many comfortable night all through the seasons with this.I am asking £45 pound for it posted.
8b76c1a247cec12a7cf6746fb1238893.jpg

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
What is the insulation material and a rough idea of weight / dimensions?

Cheers.

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
It has synthetic insulation,im not sure exactly what it is as I didn't make it.But I have camped all through winter with it,down in minis temps and have been toasty warm,a lot warmer than a DD under quilt.I can give you the exact measurements and weight,when I get home from work tonight.

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
The under quilt opened up fully measures 2mx1200mm.weighs 500 grams.It really is a very well made piece of kit.Only selling as I have a ukhammock one,and this needs to go to a new home where it will get used.Absolute bargain at that price.

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Ah go on then....

pm sent.

Thank you mate, I was hovering. :rolleyes:

I had had a bad time only a month ago. Very light down bag and a small Multimat in a UKHammocks asym. Hopeless, like trying to sleep on a bar of soap. Had a chilly night of half sleep, but not awake enough to get out and get the Snugpak blanket to chuck under me.

I have a One Tigris to try, it looks a bit of a cocoon, but we'll see.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I've got a 3/4 down one from a maker on ebay - but not seen him again so think he's stopped or changed name. It's nice and warm but just a bit short [3/4 !:)]. My son is thinking of doing a bit of hammock camping so that'll be perfect length for a full for him. I've home mae one from a surplus down duvet for a normal bed but it's a little too big and heavy probably cause the down is rubbish more feathers than down.

So hopefully this'll pack down small and it's quite light at 500g so'll stand it till I get enough cash for a full length down one:)

I'e just looked on line at the one tigris full length - wow 1200g, is that weight accurate? I like a cocoon idea I use my jerven around everything as a cocoon, it's great for keeping the wind off you too.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I read the weight was 940g, but I'm not sure. It doesn't feel very heavy compared with the self inflater I've been using.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE