Footwear around the camp at night

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I usually don't bother with a spare pair and just stay in my boots during the day... Where possible, I put my feet up for exended periods because i'm a bone idle bushcrafter. However, I may look weird at 2am running to a bush in boots and boxer shorts but I think everyone secretly likes it.

If theres water involved i'll usually go barefoot but if it's going to be rocky and pointy, i'll often just stick an old pair of trainers in my pack... I hardly ever drive in my boots because I don't get any feel from them so I usually have a pair of trainers with me anyway.

I have some of those beach shoes and I like them a lot though, mine rub me a little around the front of my ankle though and I suspect they would hurt in extended use. I may shop around and try some others, i'm bound to find some that don't rub sooner or later.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE