Folding secateurs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
They're by a company called 'Apple to Pears', bought from Amazon; sorry, should have said so, £16.54

I had something similar, but with a plastic handle from the same company, but I seem to have lost them on the allotment somewhere recently, one of those things you put down and then you can't remember where you put it down, I expect they will turn up when I am digging everything over in Autumn. Damn nuisance losing them as folding secateurs are really convenient to just stick in your pocket for all those pruning jobs.

starsailor

feisty celt
I had something similar, but with a plastic handle from the same company, but I seem to have lost them on the allotment somewhere recently, one of those things you put down and then you can't remember where you put it down, I expect they will turn up when I am digging everything over in Autumn. Damn nuisance losing them as folding secateurs are really convenient to just stick in your pocket for all those pruning jobs.

I bought mine with a specific project in mind, but I can see already how useful they're going to be generally. They live in my gardening pinny with my SAK, so hopefully safe :)

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
My wife has a pair of these. I hate them, and not just because they're pink :( The handles curve the wrong way so they don't sit in the hand very well. They're probably fine for the odd light task but I'm still on the lookout for a proper pair of folding snips. I wish Leatherman would re-release the ones they used to do. Or even better if Felco could come up with a set.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Last edited:

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Most of my pruning tools are Fiskars.
Orange handles for a reason, I suppose. Very solid plastic and fiberglas.
The camo green on the Vistas look ripe for a quick loss.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE