Fjallraven Yupik Parka

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dunk

Forager
Feb 4, 2007
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
After doing a bit more research i went for the Montt 3 in 1 in dark olive, http://www.fjallraven.com/outdoor-equipment/jackets/montt-3-in-1-hydratic-jacket this is G1000 and Hydratic so very breathable, warm and tough. For years i was using British army issue dpm Goretex jacket and trousers with wool layers underneath in winter, then i swapped the jacket for a Berghaus RG1 Parka but but it's not that good even though i could wear this to work! So i've got a tough, warm, water resistant i can wear this to work and out in the shire hills, it arrives tomorrow so I'll let you know how it works out as it was 9 degress and drizzling all this week and the RG leaks :[

Edit: it was only £299 too, which is quite cheap, hopefully it will last me a few years ;]

Dunk

Forager
Feb 4, 2007
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
I've had the jacket (Montt 3 in 1) for a few days now and i have to say it is one of the best garments of clothing i have ever purchased! I have worn it everyday and it's very comfortable and very well made, it was wet, windy and cold this morning (5°C) and i only had a cold face and hands as these were exposed! I thought it would be too hot for this time of year but after taking out the fleece it's perfect for this time of year! Can't wait till it gets a lot colder so i can put in the fleece in wrap up and see how it fair's. If anyone is thinking of buying a winter jacket and had been thinking of getting a Fjallraven then i say go a head, for years i have bought Regatta, Berghaus, Army Goretex as they were cheaper but still functionable but then eventually let me down in some way. This is why i thought i would spend a little more money and go for something that will cover all areas and last me a few years. very happy and very warm and dry! ;]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE