Fjallraven - the ultimate bushcraft onesey

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
WITHDRAWN SOLD ON EBAY - THANKS FOR LOOKING

For Sale - Fjallraven onesey (a hunting suit apparently :rolleyes:)

Tan/Beige colour. Full suit with roll away hood. All poppers, zips, material in perfect condition. Genuine Fjallraven, and pretty rare by all accounts. Fjallraven's trademark G-1000 fabric throughout. Not new, new as the leather FR badge is a bit worn but that is the only thing that shows wear!!

Sizing - says 42 on the label but based on Fjallraven info this is pretty meaningless as I can get into into it at 34" waist 5'6" height, with a bit of movement.

However, I bought it from a guy who at 5'8" said it was a bit tight on him and would suit a person 5'6"...WRONG, and I was gutted because this is a cool bit of kit :(:(

I can wear it and walk in it but if I stretch up or sit down I end up singing an octave higher :eek:...so I would say 5'4" max height and 32" waist.

I know Fjallraven can be bit pricey but I am just looking to recoup my total outgoings (original price plus tracked postage from way over in Eastern Europe) so I'll post and paypal this to a UK address for £65 all in (abroad with a bit of postage negotiation).

Don't be put off by the cheapo price (for a FR) - it is in immaculate condition and genuine Fjallraven.

cheers

K

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE