Fjall Raven Gutulia Anorak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Took delivery of Fjall Raven Gutulia Anorak this week and was able to test it this morning as we have snow. Held up well no penetration of moisture and held out the wind. Seems like a nice bit of kit, has anyone used thrie G-1000 as a shell in heavy rain? How did it perform? BTW I didn't get it from a Gear supplier but a link to a street fashion outlet, seems I'm gettin' down with my bro's on the street :cool:

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
It was my first anorak, I wore it to pieces. Fine piece of clothing, mostly for winter though. Even well impregnated G-1000 doesn't stand up too well to heavy rain. Combined with a light weight rain jacket it should keep torrential downpours at bay. The fur rim for the hood is a must, for that polar explorer look. :cool:

michiel

Settler
Jun 19, 2006
Belgium - Herentals
I've got a few pair of G1000 trousers. The hold up to rain better than anything I used. Very durable fabric. I've got a lot of Fjällräven products. I have yet to find something I dislike about their products.

Michiel

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
michiel said:
I've got a few pair of G1000 trousers. The hold up to rain better than anything I used. Very durable fabric. I've got a lot of Fjällräven products. I have yet to find something I dislike about their products.

Michiel

How about the price? :p

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Cheers guys, cost..? thats a good one, it was half price at £70 inc.p&p. Sorry it was the last Fajll Raven product they had but a web search will give you other fashion site that stock their products. It seems they are big on the footie terrace...

michiel

Settler
Jun 19, 2006
Belgium - Herentals
big_swede said:
How about the price? :p

Yeah the trousers are indeed expensive, but I've got a pair of G1000 trousers for 3 years now and it still looks brand new. I've also got a few pair of the MT fabric. It's very a very fast drying fabric and comes in handy during summer.

I have to admit they are expensive, but you get very high quality.

Michiel

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE