First White Rose Wood meet of 2013 25th to 27th Jan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
...But I dont mind a bit of whipping ;)
Good man! Lets wait for the nettle season at Northwood, I can think of far more fun things than cordage for them :rolleyes:...I'll pretend I didn't realise you meant Karl, you can think up some good insults for me and we'll make enough noise to scare off all the fauna (bushcrafters included) for a good 5 mile radius ;)

Hahaha Johnnyboy, I know which thread you've been reading!! :pokenest:

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Good man! Lets wait for the nettle season at Northwood, I can think of far more fun things than cordage for them :rolleyes:...I'll pretend I didn't realise you meant Karl, you can think up some good insults for me and we'll make enough noise to scare off all the fauna (bushcrafters included) for a good 5 mile radius ;)

Hahaha Johnnyboy, I know which thread you've been reading!! :pokenest:
Yeah this one.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I thought you were about to join the ranks of laavu owners too c/o Martins, so you'll be well in the ranks of glamping then :) If your caravan gets stuck, will we all be certified Pushcrafters?!

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Not anymore. Dont want to be a sheep and do what everyone else is doing. I dont need one so will stick with my tarp.
If i decide to go camping with the family i will buy a big family tent.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Hahaha *baaaaaaaaa* humbug.... no-ones pulling the wool over your eyes or fleecing you eh ;) Seriously, you thinking bell tent for the family? They look excellent and you'll be the first in the mids area, they're great for familys....or geodesic?

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
6am report.

It's stop raining... Well almost

IMAG0527-1.jpg

Wind have been up and the rain has came down all night but would not change it for the world.

Good times :)

IMAG0492_BURST002.jpg

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Another brilliant weekend, thanks to Karl for organising and cooking that **** burning curry!!!
It was cooled down a bit by my birthday cake but still awoke to a stinky dos bag and the Mrs is cursing you about the smell now emanating from our toilet :yikes:

Paul will you post with the temp from your thingamajig want to know exactly how cold it was on Fri night.

Was a great meet and the best way to spend my birthday weekend.
I even had fun pulling you out the mud again lol

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
-4.5 was the lowest recorded on Thursday night. My manual freezer thermometer hung outside the tent said as low as -8 but they are not very accurate. It did feel colder to me on Friday night but the windchill was a big factor

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Stunning weekend as always guys. Really was 4 seasons in one weekend. Karl's curry was superb and really kept the chill at bay. Ive got all my kit aired and squared and am looking forward to a good roast dinner. Did anyone else see the guy looking for teminal 3 :D Sorry Andy, Couldnt resist

20130127_113856.jpg

20130127_113906.jpg

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
:) And that was only one of the bags!

great weekend in the mud - cheers again Karl and a very big thanks to mr Range-rover for the shuttle service and tractor duty!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE