First stock removal knife finished & some other knives to follow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
yes and yes mate . I did post on here a thread regarding the etching . its really simple
.http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106135 .
and regarding the axe thread
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111171 .
The green one is also up for sale . P.m me for details
I've named her Minthe . who, according to myth, became the concubine of Haides, was trampled under foot by Kore (Core) [Persephone], and was transformed into garden-mint. lots of variations of the story all end in mint !.

She is O1 steel 5mm thick
green ripple acryilic handle material
and stainless steel pins .
kydex sheath with removable belt loop that can be placed in a variety of positions .
Left hang right hang cross drawn etc.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
20141025_213251.jpg one that is almost done . it has a 6mm lanyard socket for screwdriver attachments 20141025_213312.jpg. this one is also 5mm O1 steel .20141025_213421.jpg
and this one is for my father inlaw .Y Ddraig Goch 5.jpg
it's my first attempt at texturing a handle and adding pewter badges .

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Thanks for the etching stuff - very much appreciated.

Unfortunately I'm experiencing a lack of funds or I would be interested - hope Minthe finds a deserving home.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
I'm not a seller as in I worry about money if you wanted a knife I'd be happy to help you out mate . I can't afford them either lol from this site and some great makers I've learnt a skill . So if you wanted it we can come up with something. What do you do mate

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE