First Aid badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marsbar

Sep 12, 2011
south west
Hello All,

Can anyone help me in that im looking for two geniric;) first aid badges to sew on for my day sack and Bergan. size 50mm/ 2" approx in dia. any ideas where I could purchase?? ;) Ebay no good only girl guides etc my mates would love that!!

many thanks

Mars Bar

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Welcome to the forum chap, why not nip over to the intro section and tell us a little of yourself :)

do you mean something to denote the location of your first aid kit, or a badge to say you've completed a course?

marsbar

Sep 12, 2011
south west
Thanks chap, thats very helpful , no not chapess more of a hairy iron age throw back as my wife tells me. Cheers for all your help. The badges are to a denote kit location to my mates in a hurry also yes I am the medic!

coolmind

Sep 20, 2011
sri lanka
It is a great idea. Hope this will be helpful.

<a href="http://www.nationalsafetycompliance.com/FA/firstaid.html"> first aid supplies</a>

Greetings!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I just designed one on my Photoshop clone, reversed it printed it out onto transfer paper, ironed it onto a bit of white cotton and sewed it to my FAK....

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
two three inch strips of red material stitched in a cross to the top of my bergan where the kit is kept in the top pocket works for me:)
The Red Cross Assoc will be onto you for copyright infringment!
The "accepted sign" is a white cross on a green background .....

marsbar

Sep 12, 2011
south west
Good Idea, I think I will do just that. Im trying to get it right as I have just invested in a new Bergan the Karrimor SF 80/130. I am told they are great.

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
My FAK just has a cross done in green sharpie on it, I know it should be white on a green background, but green on a mustard yellow (XXS exped drybag) does fine

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE