Fire Piston

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Almost unused Fire Piston set (make unknown),including - cleaning stick, "Eureaka Fire Piston Igniting Biscuits", spare seals, instructions, lubricant and a tinder box all wrapped up in one of my leather pouches.

What offers?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
OK maybe I was too vague.
I would mainly be interested in knife making bits and or leather for pouches/sheath making - but any reasonable swap would be considered.
See the fire piston review in the site review section.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Following certain posts on the forums I would like to point out that this is a "First come - first served" kind of offer. The first person with a PM (offering a reasonable swap) to me gets the goods, no messing about!

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Hey John,
As I already have one of the pistons you mention, I'm not offering to swap but I'll add for anyone tempted, that if they are looked after, will probably be the most reliable method of producing an ember you'll ever get. If anyone is at all interested in doing a swap - I'll guarantee that - once you aquire the knack - it'll be good for many years of service.

Hope this helps.

Ogri the trog

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Finally - a photo!
Aug23876.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE