Finally registered.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 29, 2014
Boston, Lincolnshire
After countless google searches bringing up this forum with some great answers to my questions I've decided that as I'm taking a lot of knowledge from here that it's time I jumped into the discussions and gave some back.

My name is Shaun and I'm from Boston, Lincs.
I have been camping from the cub scouts and apart for a short break, I've not really stopped since then (so, 25 years ish).
Got into hammock camping a couple of years ago and not looked back. What was I thinking to ever sleep on the ground???
My hammock is warm, dry, comfortable and away from any nasties on the ground!

Love to go shooting/hunting. Air rifle, shotgun, full bore (would love the chance to deer stalk but not happened yet).

Recently purchased a mora knife, very good knife in my opinion.

Also just got myself (as a shelter more than a camping solution) a Polish Lavvu, Czech bedroll (for when I do some charity work) (I'll go more into that later/if asked), and finally started whittling things that aren't pointy sticks! Obviously, I made a spoon first off and a kuksa is next on my agenda.
Trying to move away from technology a bit (as he types on his bloody iPhone) and more into traditional living, growing veg at home, hunting for food (was a necessity a few years ago for my family, but we somehow lost all that).

Hope to be a regular contributor and to take a lot of information from here as well as give out some stuff the hive mind doesn't already know, if that's possible.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE