featherball

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wandering1

Nomad
Aug 21, 2014
Staffordshire
I've always been convinced that pigeons are dumb
Sure enuf my suspicions were confirmed
Last sat I got called out to deal with a few ferals
Turned up at a factory store there was about 30 or so above a Hatchway and a a few more perched on a rafter below of coarse I got to work outcome my SMK 19 took aim and fired. Pigeon disappeared in a cloud of feathers. I expected the rest to fly around but no they sat there oblivious to the fact I'd just taken out their neighbor second pigeon bang, no reaction, third pigeon bang no reaction (a few ruffled feathers

Pigeons are dumb

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
We only have a couple of mated pairs here, still strutting and doing the mating dances, they really are the buffoons of the bird world. I have no problem with these Collared, or the pretty Ringnecks. I suppose en masse, or in a a barn etc they'd need shooting, but I kinda like our locals. :)

wandering1

Nomad
Aug 21, 2014
Staffordshire
I actually like birds. Great for photos
But when a whole load of ferals have taken up residence in an attic or factory they become not only a pest bit a health hazard aswell
One does what one must

We only have a couple of mated pairs here, still strutting and doing the mating dances, they really are the buffoons of the bird world. I have no problem with these Collared, or the pretty Ringnecks. I suppose en masse, or in a a barn etc they'd need shooting, but I kinda like our locals. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE