Favourite Threads

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
What about a special favourite thread list, where you can add the different threads you like most. So we can find our favourite threads easy and fast. :wink: :biggthump :roll: They have it on Knifeforums.com. I really miss that. Much better instead of doing a search every time.

-???????? :?: :biggthump

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
you could add individual threads to your favourites or bookmarks list, should be at the top of your web browser

Tant

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Or you could subscribe to the thread (in the thread click on Thread Tools and then "Subscribe to this thread"). This is the equivalent feature on this type of board.

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
So what are your favourite threads??? :roll:
Need more on tales of Daring Do, what people have been up to other than going on Courses, what do folk do when they are not on courses or collecting new toys?? :?:
:wave:

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
My favourite threads??? :?: I haven't added any, but the possibles pouch thread for example. Bothy: that's one of the small secrets in this world that one never will find out. :wink: :rolmao: :twisted:

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
bothyman said:
Need more on tales of Daring Do, what people have been up to other than going on Courses, what do folk do when they are not on courses or collecting new toys??

Well I went out this morning to try find some deer. I found some tracks but, as I expected, I saw no deer. I was hoping for some feeding signs but all I saw was a single hazel tree that was burred 3/4 round about chest height. It was obviously years ago that it had been munched on (if that's what it was).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE