Fantastic service from leatherman

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I've had a leatherman super tool for a while (bout 10 years). I'd virtually worn out the woodsaw and I chipped the tiny flat head screwdriver but ground the profile back in and all was peachy. However about a month ago I was boring holes in plasterboard with the clip point (I know :roll: ) and snapped the tip off. I sent it to whitby knives who do the servicing for leatherman UK, explaining that the clip point blade was my main concern to be repaired and I realised that the other damage was due to wear and tear. 4 days later a jiffy bag arrives with a BRAND NEW Leatherman Supertool !!! These guys are the 'mutts nuts', it's refreshing to see that some companies still take pride in their after sales service. I highly recommend them. They even have a link where you can win a leatherman for free.......

http://www.leatherman.co.uk/home/ :-D :biggthump

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
How do you find the Supertool? I am looking to buy a new multitool with some locking blades (I know the law). I am mainly looking at the Supertool because of its fantastic price from ODS. Although i'd prefer the Wave, it is £12 more expensive than the Supertool.

Do you find it too heavy for belt of pocket carry? Is it comfortable to hold? Is it too big?

Cheers.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Pete

The supertool is a real workhorse, The Juices are 'pretty' and the wave is expensive. I find the supertool OK to use. People complain about the handles not being rounded but IMHO I've never had to squeeze so hard that it hurt!!. The leather pouch is sturdy and you don't notice when carrying it. That said, the wave is the flagship and is both lighter and smaller.

Out of 10 I'd give the supertool a 9 :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE