Fancy a new stove?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Ouch 10kg wouldn't want to lug that too far, ok for the car campers amongst us but as you say, a bit pricey

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Seems a bargain for the 12" stove, only £173 delivered to the UK.. Hmm.. Weight is a cool 1 lbs 10 oz. :)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Also the titanium stoves from Seekoutside.com, they fold flat and weigh very little.

They seem to be more affordable than the fourdog stoves.

J

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Anyone have and use a titaniumgoat? Just wondering what it's like to use.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

PDA1

Settler
Feb 3, 2011
Framingham, MA USA
There are a number of videos on YouTube by Wawhiker covering his use of a Seekoutside titanium stove including a number of overnights in the snow in the mountains of the Pacific North West. A very good channel with high quality production standards. Oh, anda great dog:)

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
I like the legs on the leenders stove. The top down opening door is how i made my ammo box stove, very handy for long bits of wood or resting your brew on to keep in warm

I also have a TIgoat and use the titanium flue on the ammo box stove. The TIgoat works brilliantly and can fit in a poachers pocket, flue included!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE