Escouts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mang

Settler
Being an ACSL (and a BCUK newbie) it's good to see a healthy collection of Scouters on here too, and thanks to Brancho I've found this section.

Although not a bushcraft website, may I recommend http://www.escouts.org.uk ? It is obviously a Scouting website but has a forum which often overlaps with threads, eg firelighting, pioneering, camping etc (it's also the same forum layout as BCUKs which is handy).

Also as an aside, is there anyone who would want to swop district/ county badges for their camp blanket? PM me if you do, I am Ware & District and Hertfordshire.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Mang
I was in the process of registering when you posted this and you are right it is useful place to find info on Scouting.

Alf

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
just a quick post

for all your scouting needs head over to escouts.org.uk

they are a friendly bunch and always willing to help from anything to programmes to your training

enjoy your scouting

webbie
I have found Escouts very useful as I know has webbie if you have any queries about Scouts take a look it is as friendly and useful as BCUK. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE