'ello one and all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I have lurked for while and often visited from links posted on BB where some of you may know me. I recognise a few names.

From one to ten, one being rubbish, I am about a two when is comes to bush craft skills. So before the good weather kicked in I thought I should spend some time improving them. My son is now 8 and this summer will be our first chance to go and do some real camping. We did a little locally last year but this year we are going to try harder. Hammocks and the stars etc.

I have a keen interest in knives but know very little about them. I have even started to handle my own and grind my first blade. Still in progress but getting there. I like to make the odd lanyard or two and have been known to make them for others ;) I live in North Wales with The Current Mrs Psitt and the two sprogs and the two dogs. I spend half my time making websites and the other half doing IT. I rough shoot in the winter and clay shoot out of the season. Wow written far too much for a hello post.

Just leaves me to say, Hello.

Psitt

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Hey there, and welcome! Hopefully you'll at least et as much from here as I have so far! A great bunch of people and then some!

Cheers, Nag.

... but you should show folk on here your paracord work :cool: Whilst I have been known to call it "knitting for men" I have become quite fascinated by it and really am going to give it a go myself soon! D'you fancy swapping some paracord for a spoon Psitt?

An eye for an eye and a spoon for some cord? Absolutely :D

I hope to get some lessons midsummer so I can make my own :)

PM me here or on BB and give me an idea of what cord you would like.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE