'ello from Wiltshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 9, 2007
Hey all,

Was pointed in the direction of this excellent looking forum and website from another helpful bushcrafter....ta!

I'm from Wiltshire, just outside Bath (village called Monkton farleigh) and am currently at Lackham College studying for an HND in Countryside Management, this is my final year. As the course progresses I have become more and more interested in green wood working skills both old and new. As a result I attended the 'Week int he Woods' event at Westonbirt Arboretum back in September...very very good, hurdles, spoons, cleft gates and plenty of wood smoke in the eye! This has inspired me to continue expanding my interest in this field, not so much managment in the paper pushing way but a more 'down to earth' approach.

I look forward to joining in on any events...I'm keen to learn more!

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
You can probably see my house from college.

Welcome, you will have a huge wealth of info to answer q's on here and there seem to be a load of us in this area now, a meet should really happen soon.

Nov 9, 2007
Thankyou for the warm welcome...I look forward to browsing through the hundreds of useful topics!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome to BcUK.
Good timing too, Wiltshire seems to be a thriving area on the forum recently. :cool:
Pull up a log and join the conversations around the virtual campfire....seems like the real one will be lit soonish too:D

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE