EBBELSEN Trek MKII field jacket/coat - any views?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Joshman

May 16, 2018
Hereford
Well, he’s not on Ignore yet. It’s been quite entertaining, but several of his posts are so derogatory and personal as to prompt me to respond.

Apparently BCUK has become the amusement in his office, and it’s clear he doesn’t have any respect for people. I just think he’d be better off banned and his IP salted so he can’t come back.

Please god ban me!

Joshman

May 16, 2018
Hereford
Well, he’s not on Ignore yet. It’s been quite entertaining, but several of his posts are so derogatory and personal as to prompt me to respond.

Apparently BCUK has become the amusement in his office, and it’s clear he doesn’t have any respect for people. I just think he’d be better off banned and his IP salted so he can’t come back.

I agree, you are entertaining. I haven’t met anyone being sanctimonious for ages.

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
I don’t want a date with you? Sorry.

Oh he came back ... turned out to be a troll after all. And you don't have one of these jackets do you? I am all disappointed.

No, no, it's too late now. No use apologising. You've said everything you have to say. The damage is done

But come on, 'fess up before we go our separate ways. You're like 20, and not from Hereford. Not a lot of wilderness there. But a middleclass family. Dad's got a Volvo .. maybe a travel agent. Or is that where you work. But you really don't have a job do you. And you really do like sugary drinks ... more than is reasonable perhaps. But there are no idioms in your English ... so I guess you are not in the UK Are you in Sweden? No that's not right. Though I know other things can have that effect on one's usage too.

Hmm ... you're a public school kid, right? Go on. We're aching to know all about you now

Last edited:

Joshman

May 16, 2018
Hereford
Oh he came back ... turned out to be a troll after all. And you don't have one of these jackets do you? I am all disappointed.

No, no, it's too late now. No use apologising. You've said everything you have to say. The damage is done

But come on, 'fess up before we go our separate ways. You're like 20, and not from Hereford. Not a lot of wilderness there. But a middleclass family. Dad's got a Volvo .. maybe a travel agent. Or is that where you work. But you really don't have a job do you. And you really do like sugary drinks ... more than is reasonable perhaps. But there are no idioms in your English ... so I guess you are not in the UK Are you in Sweden? No that's not right. Though I know other things can have that effect on one's usage too.

Hmm ... you're a public school kid, right? Go on. We're aching to know all about you now

I think I could follow parts of what you said? Full stops help? But yes, you’re correct on everything. You got me.

It’s nice that you have nothing to do but be on this site all evening but unfortunately I’ve got things to do. I know you like to get out and kill squirrels and all that but perhaps if you got yourself a girlfriend? That might help?

I hope you find happiness.

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
Jaw......dropped!

Shocking isn’t it - probably the first time the acronym “OMG” has been used, even ironically on this forum! :jawdrop:

Little Josh really ought to stop trolling now and knuckle down and get on with his GCSE revision otherwise he won’t get that nice new jacket that his mummy has promised him if he does well!

Joshman

May 16, 2018
Hereford
Shocking isn’t it - probably the first time the acronym “OMG” has been used, even ironically on this forum! :jawdrop:

Little Josh really ought to stop trolling now and knuckle down and get on with his GCSE revision otherwise he won’t get that nice new jacket that his mummy has promised him if he does well!

Brilliant, thank you! We all wondered how long it would take someone on here to comment on “OMG” but to be fair we thought someone would ask what it meant. We also laughed as we knew some “sleuth” would then conclude I was “youth”! I wish! But how very predictable. It really sounds like you’re very angry about something? Ask yourself where this anger is coming from? And only then can you begin to move on. Being nasty is wasted energy? I hope you find peace.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Well as threads go, this one did rather lose the plot.

So, is the final opinion that it's a jacket for swanning around town, airports and the like trying to look like someone who spends time outdoors ?

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE