Early Leatherwork Giveaway.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...i dont know why i'm doing this as its rather embarrassing lol....

i had a bit of a sort out in my workshop and came across a box of my early stuff and dodgy attempts and threw most of it in the bin....there were a few bahco laplander sheaths so i thought for a bit of fun and to give beginners something to feel confident about i thought i'd post up a pic of them....from left to right are some of the first (omg i'm blushing!) sheaths....(the three on left are going in the bin) the two on the right are (ahem) ''ok'' and usable and are made of lovely thick leather and have belt loops, so if anyone would like them please post up and then pm me your address and i'll send off free of charge....theres also a sheath that will take a mora force/bushcraft or bushcraft forest knife (i think thats what theyre called....links below so you can check)....please only take them if you are going to actually use them!

http://www.moraofsweden.se/adventure/bushcraft-forest-camo
http://www.moraofsweden.se/adventure/bushcraft-black

an embarrased regards!

s

Last edited:

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I'll take a laplander sheath please! Very kind of you to offer you these up.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Don't throw the ugly ducklings mate!

I can deffinately reuse the leather if they're still intact!

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
i would like an ugly duckling please the light brown if its going please regards dave

Smokin

Sep 6, 2011
England
I always really admire the beautiful work you produce but this is my favourite thread of yours, because it reminds me not give up! I've only done a few pieces myself and I've not been too happy with them but it's inspiring to see how such a great craftsman has improved by being persistent. It's very kind of you to give these items away too. Thanks for the thread, mate!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
If you've got an ugly spare I will yoink it please! XD

Ill use it to make an axe mask so which ever is best to recycle!

Cheers bro

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...thankyou very much everybody its really nice what youve all said, really it wasnt meant to be a big thing.....but its resulted in a nice warm glow, thankyou.

theyve been posted and i hope y'all enjoy!

regards,

s

I always really admire the beautiful work you produce but this is my favourite thread of yours, because it reminds me not give up! I've only done a few pieces myself and I've not been too happy with them but it's inspiring to see how such a great craftsman has improved by being persistent. It's very kind of you to give these items away too. Thanks for the thread, mate!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE