Deadfalls & Snares by A.R. Harding

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NickC

Jan 24, 2004
Reading, Berkshire
Managed to find a couple of books in my local 2nd hand book shop. Cost £3.70 for both. Has anybody read these books? Are they worth reading? Wont have time to myself for a couple of weeks.

Deadfalls & Snares by A.R. Harding, One for the pot by Fred J Taylor

Cheers

Nick

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
you lucky.... lucky.... lucky........... I'll leave it there. If you want to rid yourself of those tomes.... please pm me.... money waiting.
Deadfalls & Snares by A.R. Harding....... if its the one I'm thinking of, its a classic.

;-)
Ed

NickC

Jan 24, 2004
Reading, Berkshire
Finally got round to reading Deadfall & Snares by A R Harding and this is an interesting little book. I have set snares (without any luck) in the past but never deadfalls so will give it a try. Dont see myself building a bear pen in the near future though, but the odd squirrel/rabbit could be in trouble :)!

Has anybody built any deadfalls and been succesful?

Cheers

Nick

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
I've built loads that would "theoretically" work ...

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
That book is easily obtained here in the colonies. :-D Just buy a copy of the magazine Fur, Fish, and Game, go the the section on Harding's Historical Books and order it for a mere pittance. :-D Lots of other good titles there too, and all cheap.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE