DD Frontline hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Hi all, before I go and buy elsewhere I thought I would see if anyone had a Frontline hammock for sale, needs to be in new or as new condition please.

Thanks for looking.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Well I went and done it ;) I hit the buy now button, a nice new DD Frontline should be winging it's way to me, thanks for looking all :)

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Cracking service from DD as expected, arrived about an hour ago, hung and ready for tonight :D seems a lot 'snugger' than my jungle hammock, going to have to see how tonight goes and look at doing a mod or 3, any suggestions, thanks.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Hi all, haven't done it yet but after receiving my Frontline today, setting it up and laying in it, I think there maybe a mod to try, at the ends where the webbing straps are, I'm thinking of a spreader bar, probably made of something like a broom shank to spread the hammock almost full width to get as much space as possible. What do people think, do you think it may compromise the strength of the hammock or fail in another way, maybe a good idea ?

Thoughts please, TIA

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE