Cumulus Quantum 200 sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
I bought this about 3 years ago and have used it once, for one night in a bothy. I'm moving towards quilts rather than sleeping bags and I don't think it'll get used again. Even last weekend in my ME elasticated bag I felt constricted and slept with it opened out

It has only been in its stuffsack 2 or 3 times and only for a matter of hours each time. The rest of the time its been in its own mesh storage sack in the airing cupboard It is a little on the snug side for me, but at 6ft3 and 15 stone im not exactly ultralight myself.

I think I paid 240 for it, its had so little use that its effectively a brand new bag.

Cumulus rate it at 495g and 0 C.
The shell and linings are Pertex quantum fabric, which is the softest material ive ever seen, and so light you have to look to see if youre touching it. Its box wall construction with a good hood and a left zip. The bag is differentially filled (more on the top than underneath) with 200g of 900 fill down.

£175 all in?

e2anutu5.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE