Cuckoo Competition!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Hasn't been heard atop our hill at all this year, first time in living memory and our oldest resident is just coming 94! .............I thought this was a great idea for a comp., how wrong can you (I) be?..atb mac

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Hasn't been heard atop our hill at all this year, first time in living memory and our oldest resident is just coming 94! .............I thought this was a great idea for a comp., how wrong can you (I) be?..atb mac

No, it was a great idea for a comp. & fun was had by all.........next year try a comp. when an elderly blind neighbour sees his first swallow..:D

It can't be easy living next to a retirement home :crutch:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'm in a tiny hamlet in the Lower Wye Valley, up on the high ground between the Vale of Gwent one side and the Wye Valley t'other, very lucky to be here - it's as close to heaven on earth as I've ever found and especially so for anybody interested in the things that we on this forum are. The flora and the fauna are as varied as anywhere on these islands, miles and miles of different types of woodland interspersed with small-scale farming and smallholdngs, lots of different stuff going on all 'round...................

But the year I choose to run this comp?.....................Washout!

How do you make the gods laugh?

Tell them your plans!

Thanks all, mac

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Hey Macaroon, it was a great idea, we all love an off the cuff comp. & we enjoyed participating & that's what counts.....thanks for running it & don't take any notice of anything I posted, I was only jesting.:D

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
It was all taken in jest, mate, and I certainly wouldn't be put off doing something else in the future...............atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE