CPM 3V Linen Micarta Bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
It's a fantastic steel mate! and a lovely handle job. This will be a great friend for years to come. Shoud hold a good edge even when cutting oak or sweet chestnut. Which disscolour most carbon steels but dont disscolour cpm3v. People the acids in these woods take the edge away. Cpm is sterner stuff

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Must admit to being a keen user rather than understanding 'tech' side - as Richard will attest from stream of PMs!

But it is a solid and beautifully fitted piece.

Took the lid off four paint tins and spent afternoon using it to pry up floor tiles.....

Only kidding Richard!:)

If another comes up, I can heartily recommend. Will report back once have had chance to use properly. I need to cut a sun roof opening in a Datsun Cherry on Sunday....

Kidding again.:)

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I'd like to add that Andrew (Oakleaf) is one of the nicest people I have ever had dealings with. I am looking forward to sharing a dram (well, lets be honest a bottle) with him as soon as I can. I'm buying.

Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE