Covid 2nd jab

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
A lot is offset by the 60 million bison that no longer exist

Don't get me onto the subject of the murder of 60 million bison shot for fun from moving train windows for fun, and left to rot !

But at that time they existed, how many cars, planes, and other fuel driven vehicles were there pushing gasees into the world's atmosphere?
How many factories, power stations and plastic products that pollute the land rivers and oceans were there?
How could they offset something that didn't exist at the time?
Perhaps we should get rid of all ruminants as they all produce methane...wait all animals do..including us! Jeeps! We are going to have to get rid of millions of humans too..
Get me a train and a shotgun...

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I am sure there are other threads where the meat/environment/diet subject has been discussed at length that would be better to add to than a Covid vaccine thread.

....back on track.

Saw this on the news yesterday.

only 34 years old :( I am sure that he is far from alone, its just that he tweeted about it to 7000odd followers, and made himself stand out.

Mr Wolf

Jun 30, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Don't get me onto the subject of the murder of 60 million bison shot for fun from moving train windows for fun, and left to rot !

But at that time they existed, how many cars, planes, and other fuel driven vehicles were there pushing gasees into the world's atmosphere?
How many factories, power stations and plastic products that pollute the land rivers and oceans were there?
How could they offset something that didn't exist at the time?
Perhaps we should get rid of all ruminants as they all produce methane...wait all animals do..including us! Jeeps! We are going to have to get rid of millions of humans too..
Get me a train and a shotgun...
Need to get rid of 90% of humans

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
Had my second one yesterday... I am properly wrecked..

Wife and I both (had it the same time) felt a bit worn out so went to bed relatively early and both felt a bit queasy. Figured just get our heads down, fall asleep and we'd feel better for the sleep today...how wrong I was... Whilst trying to nod off I suddenly felt a little chilly, I tend to run hotter than her so that was odd, got colder and colder until I was shivering, I had a temperature, got up and grabbed our winter duvet and put that over the bed, then Mrs started getting chilly, she put some big thick socks on haha. Eventually fell asleep then woke up part way roasting, this continued through the night hot/cold/hot/cold.. woke up about 4am, still feeling queasy, but crazy thirsty, headache, body aches..

Feeling totally rotten today, lower back and legs are aching like something else, head thumping, clammy.. ugh... Let's hope these feelings disappear by tomorrow.

• Sad
Reactions: Broch

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
That's pretty much how my second one went too.

That said, I was over it very much more quickly than I was the first jab.
I hope it's the same for yourselves and within a day or so you're starting to feel much better.

Reactions: Scottieoutdoors

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Had my second one yesterday... I am properly wrecked..

Wife and I both (had it the same time) felt a bit worn out so went to bed relatively early and both felt a bit queasy. Figured just get our heads down, fall asleep and we'd feel better for the sleep today...how wrong I was... Whilst trying to nod off I suddenly felt a little chilly, I tend to run hotter than her so that was odd, got colder and colder until I was shivering, I had a temperature, got up and grabbed our winter duvet and put that over the bed, then Mrs started getting chilly, she put some big thick socks on haha. Eventually fell asleep then woke up part way roasting, this continued through the night hot/cold/hot/cold.. woke up about 4am, still feeling queasy, but crazy thirsty, headache, body aches..

Feeling totally rotten today, lower back and legs are aching like something else, head thumping, clammy.. ugh... Let's hope these feelings disappear by tomorrow.
Hope you are ok and get better mate.

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
Thanks for the good vibes all.

Definitely feeling a bit better now, just taken more paracetamol as a few aches were starting to come back...

Called off a lot of things today (which was really inconvenient!) and ended up kipping on the sofa which really helped.

The whole thing is quite amazing really, that "stuff" going in, how your body reacts, all quite incredible .. just would rather read about it than feel it! :D

A

As requested Deleted member 55815

As moderators of other social platforms have removed vaccine misinformation, I hope our moderators do the same in case some people actually believe the nonsense from roboat.

It is EVERYONE's duty to get vaccinated to reduce the risk to others and get this thing under control. It is no coincidence that the death rate and the hospitalisation rate has plummeted since the vaccine roll-out. Anyone that does not, is being selfish, and anyone that preaches against vaccination should have their access to promoting their idiocy removed.

Just my opinion of course :)
Wow
I joined here as I thought people would be free thinking outdoor nature types.
It is noones duty to be injected with an experimental gene therapy.
I fully respect anyone's choice to take it and I expect people to respect my decision not to.
Bodily autonomy is paramount and essential in a free society.
Sometimes people have to agree to disagree.
I have seen the effects of jabs after gulf war on some of the guys I served with.

Reactions: FerlasDave and CLEM

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Well you could explain why you said WOW, especially as you say you respect anyones choice to have the vaccine, or not to have it, so why were you surprised, well as we are free thinking outdoor nature types, we also realise that at times intervention is essential, eg, Bovine TB injections, Animal culls, fences, ditches, taking out diseased trees, etc, etc, and any other action that is needed to safeguard us, the animal population and the environment.

I personally respect your decision not to have the vaccine, or as you call it, "experimental gene therapy" (not sure why you call it a therapy, but I digress).
You have a lot of mates who feel the same way, I read about their passing in the paper every day, retrospective analysis came a bit too late for them.

Any mass immunisation will have anomalies, and people will have different reactions but on the whole these things do work, as opposed to doing nothing.
I fear your stance on the matter may not be fully appreciated
But I hope you stay well.

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
Wow
I joined here as I thought people would be free thinking outdoor nature types.
It is noones duty to be injected with an experimental gene therapy.
I fully respect anyone's choice to take it and I expect people to respect my decision not to.
Bodily autonomy is paramount and essential in a free society.
Sometimes people have to agree to disagree.
I have seen the effects of jabs after gulf war on some of the guys I served with.

Wouldn't that way of thinking - "being in a free society" - mean that I could trudge all round some of our members private woodland, perhaps catching the odd bit of wildlife to cook up, chopping down the odd tree here and there for a shelter and for fire wood? I guess only followed by a trip up to the peaty ground moorland in the height of summer for nice little campfire... All in the name of free thinking, outdoorsy "I do what I want" kind of stuff..

There was I thinking I had a societal duty to be respectful of others and their health..but I guess in this free thinking utopia perhaps I'll just break out the bonfire gear and head to the nearest members land!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Had my third injection - A 'b-o-o-s-t-e-r' to supplement for the previous two injections.

No side effects ( But I didn't have for the first Two either. )

Everyone feeling chipper and locking forward to yet ( potentially ) another claustrophobic Christmas gathering ? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE