cotton tattersall shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
I wear them for work and they do tend to shrink a bit after washing, not too much though - just a bit tighter around the neck when the top button is done up.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
It's not that the shirts shrink but that I grow, I used to wear these regularly as I bought them cheaply at various events, but outside of TJ Hughes (now closed down) where I got my last ones from, I haven't seen any going cheap for many a year.

I am looking at the £14 ones from flea bay by Hoggs of Fife as they look reasonable enough, the thing is though an 18" is just ok if a little small so i cant have any shrinkage and belive me my missus can shrinke stuff perfectly, can i add normaly to HER size!!!

I brought ten wool walking socks and lot went from a size 12 foot down to a wifes size 5 in one wash.

i have tried several times to be in the washing machine when it goes off so my stomach can shrink but i dont fit.

i think i will get the 19" neck and chance my luck.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I got one from oxfam brand new for 6 quid. the label said Jolliman and i googled it up and found their site. my shirt has been washed about a dozen times and no shrinkage or other problems so far. prices are good and they do some seriously big sizes which is good cos im a serious size lol.

no connection etc etc

http://www.jolliman.co.uk/index.asp?display=search&searchbox=tattersal&x=0&y=0

edit: can only vouch for the long sleeve standard shirt. not tried short sleeve or lined

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE