Complete book of self sufficiency. John Seymour

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
OK to put my money where my mouth is and test the water (amongst other clichés)
AS i mentioned: here

I have a spare copy of John Seymour's Complete book of self sufficiency. An outstanding book with everything you will ever need to know not all of it is true bushcraft however a lot of very useful info.

If anyone out there fancies a browse of it PM me an address and ill pass it on.

The book is sent on the condition that this is only a loan, and the book will be passed on to other interested BCUK members after lets say 4 weeks (is that a reasonable amount of time ?)

Reactions: Toddy

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
Erm any chance A mod could move this over to the swap shop please.

Looks like most of this kinda thing is happening over there. And unless everyone already has a copy of this I thought it was a usefull resource.

Thanks in advance

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
That book brings back memories.

Back in the eighties I had a copy of it and it was my handbook. I reckon I read the entire thing several times over when I was living on a survival farm.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Fantastic book, highly recommended for anyone who owns or has access to a field, smallholding, garden or the remotest interest in growing their own.

ATB

Ogri the trog

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
Ok been away for a bit but back now.

Looks like theres at least a couple of you who are interested so Figured it fair to start with the top of the list. book will head out to Heathenpeddler in the next couple of days.

Figure 4 weeks seems enough to get a good read so after that if you could liase with the next on the list and whoevers last gets to send it back to me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE