Combats with narrow legs.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jellytot

Apr 1, 2010
Manchester
I'm after some Combat pants for women.
NOT fashion pants, I want them nice and closely cut on the legs to stop midgies getting up there and shaped to stay up and not reveal half my bum when I bend over.
I don't want blokes ones the're cut different at the top and not as comfortable.
I also could do without daft girly embroidery on em.
Any ideas? Colour green, camo etc.
I've a lovely black pair. Unfortunately they're not made anymore and were bought when I was a lot bigger than I am now.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Best I can find cost a fortune :sigh: Rohan and Craghoppers.
That said, Bonne Marche has some new ones in made from tight spun and woven fine cotton for about £16. Plain, no fussy frills, and really comfortable.

cheers,
Toddy

the laird

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2006
DK
I'm after some Combat pants for women.
NOT fashion pants, I want them nice and closely cut on the legs to stop midgies getting up there and shaped to stay up and not reveal half my bum when I bend over.
I don't want blokes ones the're cut different at the top and not as comfortable.
I also could do without daft girly embroidery on em.
Any ideas? Colour green, camo etc.
I've a lovely black pair. Unfortunately they're not made anymore and were bought when I was a lot bigger than I am now.

what about something like these
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=9363

not as daft as you might think,I cycle alot on camp trips and these have been spot on,they are cut for cycling so they are slightly higher at the back which to be fair is a benifit for us blokes as well,and the calf and ankle width is adjustable,the pocket configuration is good and they dont look like cycling pants.
just a thought from experience.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
My other half has some nice Norrona trousers which she picked up at Tamarack.

Just looking on their site I think they may be the Svalbards.

Jellytot

Apr 1, 2010
Manchester
Best I can find cost a fortune :sigh: Rohan and Craghoppers.
That said, Bonne Marche has some new ones in made from tight spun and woven fine cotton for about £16. Plain, no fussy frills, and really comfortable.

cheers,
Toddy

Toddy I think we have a very similar outlook.
I'm not a girl who buys for the label.
It's practicality all the way!

There is a bon Marche just up the road.
I'll take a look.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE