Cold Steel Hawk Handles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tack

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2005
West Midlands
Hi,
I'm asking this question on the BB site as well but to get the best possible range of ideas....
Does anyone know of a UK supplier for the replacement Cold Steel hawk handles? I'm not in a position to make one myself and I seem to remember they are really cheap.
As ever all help gratefully received.
Tack

May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
I own their Rifleman's hawk. So far, the only supplier I've found at all is well.. cold steel themselves.

Check around, if you find a retailer in the UK that sells cold steel products, then they should have the replacement handles. If not, they should be able to at least order a batch.

What hawk do you own?

Tack

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2005
West Midlands
Hi,
I have owned a Rifleman's Hawk for over ten years now.
I'm about to order a Trail hawk from A Better World here in the UK but since they don't list the handle separately I assumed they don't keep them.
How do you find the Rifleman's Hawk? Mine is OK but for general use in the woods I prefer my GB Scan. Forest Axe.
Incidentally where in Canada are you because as soon as the work permits arrive I'll be moving to the interior of BC?
Tack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE