clipper......no longer!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Hey everyone Clipper is no longer...........................................But say Hi to "The Joker".
I was bet by some old freinds that I would not change my nick name and user name on forums for Children in need, and the only condition was, they created my new name. So rather nervously I agreed thinking my new name would be Pink Bunny or some thing, but after I appealed to there less evil side, they came up with The Joker.
Now when I have got everyone to cough up there dosh I'll post how much Children in need made.
I have to say a big thanks to Tony for allowing this to happen :You_Rock_

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Phil, your not kidding it was a little chilly especially in a bag that's to small on the shoulders, its like sleeping in a straight jacket. Was a lovely morning though. (Once I peeled myself out of my bag)

Jon I think your right..........frost bite of the brain.

Stovie...............And I think your Batman lol :D

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
The Joker said:
Stovie...............And I think your Batman lol :D

Thats what you think, Joker!.... All those chemicals have just made me stronger and greener...I'm Bushbatman.....

batman.jpg

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Marts said:
Glad to hear you survived Pete. Which spot did you camp in?

We went to a new area near a place called NorthChapel, It was chilly but had a good time though.
Great woodland, broad leaf and pine, nice little stream running through and no people with dogs
I'll give you guys a bit more notice next time, would be good to see ya :D

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
andyn said:
Hey Pete, Good to see the name change went through ok. Love the avatar.

Did you find your spoon bud?

Oh and Happy Birthday to the nipper.

You were right I stuck my spoon in the top of my bag.........doh
Thanks for the birthday greeting for my little man.............I told him and he said thank you Andy!

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Jon Pickett said:
No work today Pete ? I bet your testing out the broadband and couldn't be bothered to go in................Jon

That as well, but its my boys birthday.

And yourself don't tell me.................................lunch hour? lol

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
The Joker said:
We went to a new area near a place called NorthChapel, It was chilly but had a good time though.
Great woodland, broad leaf and pine, nice little stream running through and no people with dogs
I'll give you guys a bit more notice next time, would be good to see ya :D

Northchapel, eh!!! Sure you weren't tramping on "His Lordships" land at Petworth :D . I am just down the road from there in jolly Wisborough :) . Be good to meet up at some stage

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
The Joker said:
That as well, but its my boys birthday.

And yourself don't tell me.................................lunch hour? lol

Nice one......Happy Birthday Joker Junior. Yes I'm on my lunch. I think I'll take 2hrs today. Nice working for yourself, aint it...............Jon

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
stovie said:
Northchapel, eh!!! Sure you weren't tramping on "His Lordships" land at Petworth :D . I am just down the road from there in jolly Wisborough :) . Be good to meet up at some stage

When are you comming up with a date for the meetup Stovie.............Jon

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Jon Pickett said:
When are you comming up with a date for the meetup Stovie.............Jon

Trust me, I'm working on it :rolleyes: . New job is interfering with social life. But it will be in the first two weeks of Dec...Promise to let you know soon :)

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Stovie, no not his Lordships.................I wish :D I'll keep you informed of my next jolly with you being a local and all. :)

Cheers Jon, it is great being self employed :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE