Clikstand for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Daniel

Nomad
Apr 20, 2005
Berkshire
Hi everyone,

I need some money so I'm selling my clikstand (for use with a trangia burner). It makes for a very lightweight and small stove!

For a good review of one see here: Clikstand Review

SOLD. Payment by PayPal, PM me if interested.

If you want a pic let me know and I'll take one and post it up on this thread.

Dan

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
I've actually got one, and they are excellent bits of kit. I think some more information might help get this sold. Is this a version 1 or 2 clikstand, and does it have the windshield? Is there a burner included?

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Hi Dan, Im interested in the click stand.
Can you provide the info that led mentions.
Cheers

Daniel

Nomad
Apr 20, 2005
Berkshire
Hey,

It has the windshield, forgot to mention that bit. No burner included.

Not sure about the version 1 or 2 thing, wasn't aware there was a version 2...
Here's some pics.

CIMG0090.jpg

CIMG0088.jpg

CIMG0089.jpg

Hey RB, i'll give you priority over others as you've already expressed interest. Let me know either way! I'll be away from the computer now until tomorrow morning, so if you PM me I'll give you my paypal address tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
Dan

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Hi Daniel, looks like a Mk1
I will pass but thanks
Cheers
rb

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
The Mk2 has an adjustable wind shield to accomodate larger diameter pots.

I dont know that the larger pot is such a great idea with a spirit burner but mabe it's the job if your using a gas or multi fuel heat source

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
To be honest I don't think that the 1cm diameter increase in the windshield between the v1 and v2 clikstand would make much difference unless you had a very specific sized pot that you wanted to accommodate. Other than that, the old and new versions are identical.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Aye right enough it hardly seems worth doing when you see a Mk1 and Mk2 together.

Clikstand20S-220Windscreen20Compari.jpg

They are now offered with pot sets so i wonder if it was done to work with the new pots rather than the Evernew 0.9L titanium pot that it was originally designed for :confused:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE