clear out, ventile ,fjallraven etc!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
i am having a bit of a clear out because i just have not got the room and all these items are not being used which is a shame really .now i am useless with the pc so if possible could somebody maybe host the pictures for me if not i can send them by email.i will give the prices for the items only so postage of your choice and paypal fees are extra 1. two brand new ventile smocks these have been made for me by hilltrek they are large to xl size and are brand new never worn they have double hood ,yoke and arms,bellowed pockets ,canadian slotted buttons .550 paracord drawstrings ,zip chest pockets behind bellowed pockets ,adjustable hood ,these are basically a sas smock made in ventile which goes on overhead great kit i am using one to this day.1 olive green and 1 earth colour. asking £125 each 2. fjallraven nordi jacket fleece lined in brown size large new without tags £75 3.canadian army olive green combat jacket excellent kit goretex ,lined with large pockets with canadian buttons ,underarm vents very warm well made jacket £60 4.buffalo style windproof shirt pile lined in a blue colour ,size large underarm zips etc good condition £30 5.olive grren overdyed swedish military cotton ski smock 2 large bellowed pockets brand new unused size large £25 6.1942 genuine sand colored sas smock ,overhead with knitted cuffs size one fits me well and i take a large to xl this is very collectable and in great condition £150 7.1 pair of 5.11 tactical trousers 100% nylon olive green size 34 30 used a couple of times £25 8. 1 pair of 5.11 tdu trousers new without tags black size 34 30 ripstop poly cotton very comfortable £30 9. 1 pair of lowa double plastic mountaineering boots black worn but very good condition with removeable leather bootie these are very comfortable boots with miles left in them sole is practiclly new £55 10. i pair of lacrosse steel toe severe winter boots brown with yellow toe rubber with leather upper and removeable felt liner these are rated to -45 they have never been used and are brand new very hard to get this model now size 9 us £50 11. 1 soft leather /nubuck stetson hat this hat has been used but is in good condition it is fawn or stoney coloured with a leather pleated braid size is 58/59 £25 i have some more things to list when i get a bit more time i hope some of these items are of use to someone else and hope you find these to be fair prices i am sorry for not being able to put pictures up for these as my pc skills are limited and maybe someone would be kind enough to host them or i can send pictures and any questions by email thanks for looking cheers

elrond

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Alba
Gill

not trying to be funny or anything, but is the £125 for both smocks or for one.

cheers mate

Gary

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Made it better to read by dividing the lot in alineas, hope you don't mind - it's all for a good cause (you selling stuff)! Good luck with it!
If you want me to host the pics, you can send them to my bcuk username @hotmail.com

Johan

i am having a bit of a clear out because i just have not got the room and all these items are not being used which is a shame really .now i am useless with the pc so if possible could somebody maybe host the pictures for me if not i can send them by email.i will give the prices for the items only so postage of your choice and paypal fees are extra

1. two brand new ventile smocks these have been made for me by hilltrek they are large to xl size and are brand new never worn they have double hood ,yoke and arms,bellowed pockets ,canadian slotted buttons .550 paracord drawstrings ,zip chest pockets behind bellowed pockets ,adjustable hood ,these are basically a sas smock made in ventile which goes on overhead great kit i am using one to this day. 1 olive green and 1 earth colour. asking £125 2.

2. fjallraven nordi jacket fleece lined in brown size large new without tags £75

3. canadian army olive green combat jacket excellent kit goretex ,lined with large pockets with canadian buttons ,underarm vents very warm well made jacket £60

4. buffalo style windproof shirt pile lined in a blue colour ,size large underarm zips etc good condition £30

5.olive grren overdyed swedish military cotton ski smock 2 large bellowed pockets brand new unused size large £25

6.1942 genuine sand colored sas smock ,overhead with knitted cuffs size one fits me well and i take a large to xl this is very collectable and in great condition £150

7.1 pair of 5.11 tactical trousers 100% nylon olive green size 34 30 used a couple of times £25

8. 1 pair of 5.11 tdu trousers new without tags black size 34 30 ripstop poly cotton very comfortable £30

9. 1 pair of lowa double plastic mountaineering boots black worn but very good condition with removeable leather bootie these are very comfortable boots with miles left in them sole is practiclly new £55

10. i pair of lacrosse steel toe severe winter boots brown with yellow toe rubber with leather upper and removeable felt liner these are rated to -45 they have never been used and are brand new very hard to get this model now £50

11. 1 soft leather /nubuck stetson hat this hat has been used but is in good condition it is fawn or stoney coloured with a leather pleated braid size is 58/59 £25

i have some more things to list when i get a bit more time i hope some of these items are of use to someone else and hope you find these to be fair prices

i am for not being able to put pictures up for these as my pc skills are limited and maybe someone would be kind enough to host them or i can send pictures and any questions by email

thanks for looking
cheers

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
sorry i have just edited the post the smocks are £125 each but would be open to sensible offers please !

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Picture1010.jpg

Picture1008.jpg

Picture1007.jpg

Picture1006.jpg

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
i,m glad you like it my friend , thank you Ahjno for posting the pictures i will get the others up as soon as i can ,cheers

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
the boots are a size 9 U.S but i think they will fit a UK 9 .these boots will last a long time they are very well made they are rubber with quality leather uppers waterproof and have steel toe with a removeable heavy felt liner these are for serious cold weather and are rated to -45

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
the last 3 pics are in order 1.swedish cotton snow smock(SOLD) 2.canadian army goretex combat jacket ,very well made functional jacket with loads of pockets ,large canadian buttons,this jacket is lined as well .canadian military clothing is about as good as it gets,these jackets will last a lifetime and are particulary good for bushcraft as the outer material is a hardwearing polycotton that wont take a spark easily. 3. this is a pile lined buffalo style cold weather shirt ,it is very warm and has similar features to a special 6 shirt

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
the boots are a size 9 U.S but i think they will fit a UK 9 .these boots will last a long time they are very well made they are rubber with quality leather uppers waterproof and have steel toe with a removeable heavy felt liner these are for serious cold weather and are rated to -45
Sorry to go on but is that size US 9 mens or womens - mens is the same as UK 8 1/2 but womens are UK 6 1/2

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
just an update on these items foe sale .........2 ventile smocks SOLD 1 swedish smock og SOLD...........1 Buffalo style shirt SOLD . The other items are still for sale or trade ,i am looking for a few items , oakley gascan glasses , maxpedition proteus og , akubra hat size 59 preferably coolabah or snowy river, blackhawk gladius , and some US propper bdu trousers new model with slanted pockets in black or og .these items can be traded or balanced with cash or whatever thank you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE